Best Dermatologist in Chandigarh
Best Dermatologist in Chandigarh – Although there are many experienced dermatologists in Chandigarh, finding the best one may require some effort and patience. However, the task becomes a cakewalk if you have a good healthcare portal at your disposal, such as Wish Health!
Table of contents:
- Who is a dermatologist?
- The skills of a dermatologist
- Most common skin conditions
- How to search for a good dermatologist
- Contact Wish Health for the best dermatologist in Chandigarh
Who is a dermatologist?
A dermatologist is a medical expert you should consult if you have any bothersome issue with your skin, which also includes your nails and hair. It is estimated that every 1 in 6 persons that a general physician sees involves a skin condition.
The skills of a dermatologist
The best dermatologists have expertise in all sciences, including pathology, microbiology, physics, biochemistry, physiology and endocrinology. They are familiar with other medical specialities owing to their consultant work and also due to the connection of skin disorders with other internal conditions.
Dermatologists also perform skin surgeries in the following scenarios:
- Biopsy: For the purpose of establishing a definite diagnosis
- Early control of disease: For instance, removing skin cancer
- Improving appearance: ToRemove discolourations, growths
Most common skin conditions
There are a number of skin disorders that dermatologists often come across, such as:
- Warts (caused by the human papilloma virus)
- Fungal infections
- Skin cancer
- Cold sores (caused by the herpes simplex virus)
How to search for a good dermatologist ?
1) Through Wish Health
The best dermatologists in Chandigarh are registered at Wish Health. Instead of putting in manual efforts to locate the ideal dermatologist, you can contact us straightaway. All dermatologists working in association with us are verified and enjoy a good reputation in Chandigarh tricity. Reaching out to doctors through healthcare portals is the best way of seeking treatment.
2) Get referrals
The conventional method of getting referrals is quick and easy but not reliable. Your primary physician may refer you to a dermatologist who might not be the right match for your skin disorder.
3) Recommendations from friends and relatives
In India, people often take the advice of their close friends, colleagues and relatives while choosing a doctor. Yet again, a doctor whose treatment worked for one person may not work well for the patient in question.
4) Check local internet listings
In case, you want to carry out your own research,start with the internet. Check the local listing reviews of the top dermatologists in your location. However, don’t fall for paid/fake reviews, which the doctors are using a lot these days to entice new patients.
5) Check if they provide online/phone consultations
In the COVID world, it is not a wise option to visit a doctor unless absolutely necessary. That’s why, you must make sure that the doctor is open to telephonic and video consultations and is not adamant for you to visit the clinic each time.
Contact WishHealth for the Best Dermatologist in Chandigarh
Approaching a new doctor for the first time can be confusing and embarrassing. However, if you do so through a Wish Health, you need spend even a single minute with any second thought. Feel free to reach out to us at the following address to connect with the Best dermatologist in Chandigarh:
- Address: C-205, SM Heights, Ground Floor, Industrial Area, Sector 74, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab – 140308
- Phone Number: +91-958 0011 011
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org