Best Ayurveda Doctor in Chandigarh
Best Ayurveda Doctor in Chandigarh – A global pandemic has again brought the limelight on the ancient system of healing that originated 5000 years ago, thanks to a number of herbs that are coming in handy to boost immunity, fight the virus effects to some degree and boosting recovery.
In times of such crisis, it is important that every family is in touch of an ayurveda doctor in Chandigarh tricity, so that proper personalized help can be provided to patients or those vulnerable, according to their body types (Vata, Pitta and Kapha).
Table of Contents:
- The ayurveda approach to healing and wellness
- How ayurveda doctors carry out initial examination
- Panchakarma Therapy
- Why is ayurveda still so popular?
- Contact WishHealth for the best ayurveda doctor in Chandigarh
The ayurveda approach to healing and wellness
All ayurveda practices are developed with the aim of addressing the root cause of the disease, rather than treating just the symptoms. The treatment for every patient is personalized according to their body type (prakriti), their digestive system (Agni), age, weight and sometimes blood group.
The traditional medicines comprised churans, kwaths and oil massage; however, the modern ayurveda system makes use of tablets, capsules, herbal syrups, shampoos, etc. It believes in holistic healing via medicines, diet changes and lifestyle recommendations.
How ayurveda doctors carry out initial examination
If you haven’t paid a visit to an ayurveda doctor yet, odds are high that you may not know what to expect from the appointment. Don’t worry, we will tell you!
The initial examination by a registered ayurveda practitioner in Chandigarh involves 3 aspects:
- Observation (Darshan): The doctor will evaluate your body type and basic health traits by looking at your height, weight, age, tongue, lips, hair, nails, blood group, body contour, color of skin and eyes, etc.
- Touch (Sparsha): Once the observation is complete, the practitioner may press his fingers and hands against a body part that needs assessment. This will help them examine the size, consistency, texture, location, and tenderness of an organ or body part. Notably, there is special focus on the patient’s tongue, pulse, nails, and speech.
- Questions (Prashna): The third and final stage of initial examination is asking the symptoms, as well as the duration of discomfort and disease progression. The doctor may also ask if anything is bothering you psychologically.
One particular therapy that sets ayurveda apart from all other methods of healing is Panchakarma. In case, you aren’t familiar with this term, Panchakarma therapy is a multi-step body cleansing process aimed at removing the toxins (ama), — free radicals that develop upon the digestion of food and accumulate in the tissues and organs over time.
Panchakarma involves different types of massages, steam treatment, vamana (induced vomiting), virechana (comprising herbal and oil-based laxatives), and basti (medicated enema), nasya (a nasal treatment) and blood letting. Please note that these treatments are followed by a strict herbal regimen, diet and lifestyle recommendations for the future.
Why is ayurveda still so popular?
Considering the fact that ayurveda was a system of healing developed 5,000 years ago, its popularity in today’s times comes as a shock to many contemporary medicine enthusiasts. There are a number of reasons behind the popularity of ayurveda:
- The herbs used are safe and well-tolerated by the body. They do not pose any side-effects when taken as advised by an ayurvedic doctor
- The treatment is usually affordable
- Ayurvedic medicines aren’t hard to metabolise. So, they do not pose any risk to your liver unlike medicines made up of chemicals.
Contact WishHealth for the best ayurveda doctor in Chandigarh
Feel free to reach out to us for certified, experienced ayurvedic doctors, through any of your preferred methods:
- Address: C-205, SM Heights, Ground Floor, Industrial Area, Sector 74, Sahibzada Ajit Singh Nagar, Punjab – 140308
- Phone Number: +91-958 0011 011
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org